Men's Health Community

Porn-Induced ED

Hello everyone,

They say that knowing that you have a problem is half the battle. So I am here for the first time in my life admitting that I have a problem.

I'm 28 and I've had access to hardcore porn since I was 14. As the years passed by and I got it on with girls, I always had an excuse as to why I couldn't perform.

'I was drunk', 'I didn't really loved her', 'I don't feel comfortable'... and so forth.

No one will ever lie to you better than yourself, so I convinced myself that I was just different and that's all. Until I met this girl two months ago.

Now that we started to get intimate and I can't get it on, I thought I only had to take my time and get comfortable with her, or be attracted to her, or something.

But here is the deal: I love her, she's constantly naked in my bed rubbing herself against me and moaning and saying that she wants it really badly, and I just CANNOT get it up.

I want her very, VERY much, my head is spinning while going crazy in desire to have sex with her but nothing happen downstairs.

After a little research, I thought it might be porn ED.

I'm DESPERATE for help and answers and I'd really appreciate feedback from you all.

Thanks for listening.
From your description, you know what you should do:  stop dealing with porn and masturbation.  Allow your girlfriend to be your only sexual outlet.  Don't think about whether you have an erection or not.  Massage and caress her body, ending up with you orally satisfying her, if need be.  You have to retrain your body's responses.  In time, you will get to the point when you can maintain an erection.