Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Retracted Penis

I never had this problem till I contracted prostate cancer about a decade ago.  It has left me impotent and I've noticed that my penis seems very small.  It's never been huge, but since the prostectomy, it seems tiny.  When I wear very tight underwear, the penis retracts and my testicles seem to go into my body as well.  When I look at my crotch, it could pass for a woman's crotch and it even feels like a woman's crotch (through the cloth of the underwear).  Is this something I have to worry about?  Should I get it out right away each time it retracts, or is it OK to wait for a convenient time.  The tight underwear is something I seem to enjoy.
I was surprised to discover that Even though I haven't had an erection for a decade, I can still have an orgasm, but there is no ejaculation.
1 Responses
12253340 tn?1424286178
You must see your urologist and discuss this new element of your prostate treatment regimen.  If not satisfied, please get a second opinion from an urologist (board certified).  Good luck!

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.