Men's Health Community

Small pimple with pus on scrotum

Hi, I'm an 18 year-old male and I wanna ask a question. So for a few month I have been having a light irritation around and on my scrotum area and it doesn't really affect me much. But the other day, when I was in the shower, I noticed that I have 6 small bump on the skin of my scrotum along with the itching, the bump was abit hard and when squeez they have a light color. But I didn't feel any pressure squeezing on them so I tried to squeeze a bit harder and there was white pus coming out. I know that this isn't transmitted through sex because I'm still a virgin but I'm still concern. I clean my genital really frequent though I've never shaved before. I just wanna ask if I should be concern? What should I do to deal with this problem? Would shaving help?
These may be small sebaceous cysts and if that is what they are they need to be left alone.