Men's Health Community

Sperm color?

I've never gotten an answer about this, but more often than not, it seems like my ejaculate is very thick with a definate separate substance mixed in that is gelatinous, clumpy and light yellow in color.
There is no pain, but a little discomfort with it trying to squeeze through my urethra when I ejaculate. Even after the semen sits at room temp for awhile and turns liquid, this part stays fairly jelly-like. I've seen a urologist years ago and he pretty much dismissed it as prostatitis.
Has anyone ever experienced this? I think once I even saw a little blood in the semen, but that is not common. I'm getting concerned but doctors don't seem too think it's a big deal. Any help?

Colour being yellow and the presentation that you described may not be a problem. Best way to confirm there is no issue is to get a complete semen analysis done.

Solace