A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.6k Members
704329 tn?1518526698

Sperm color?

I've never gotten an answer about this, but more often than not, it seems like my ejaculate is very thick with a definate separate substance mixed in that is gelatinous, clumpy and light yellow in color.
There is no pain, but a little discomfort with it trying to squeeze through my urethra when I ejaculate. Even after the semen sits at room temp for awhile and turns liquid, this part stays fairly jelly-like. I've seen a urologist years ago and he pretty much dismissed it as prostatitis.
Has anyone ever experienced this? I think once I even saw a little blood in the semen, but that is not common. I'm getting concerned but doctors don't seem too think it's a big deal. Any help?

1 Responses
Hi,
   Colour being yellow and the presentation that you described may not be a problem. Best way to confirm there is no issue is to get a complete semen analysis done.

Solace
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562368567
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.