A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.9k Members

Suffering due to masturbation

Dear,

I am 27 years old. I have started masturbation at the age of 13 and for a very long time I do it daily and sometimes more than once a day. Now I am seriously suffering because of the following conditions I am facing:-

1) My testicles are shaped badly;right one squeezes badly whereas left one extends and the ratio of my right-to-left testicle is 1:3(It is so horrible to see in mirror)

2) My bones become week and brittle and my knees are swollen due to low bone mass density.

3) Although I almost quit masturbation but do it occasionally.And last time when I masturbate,I ejaculate in 4 seconds.I have so bad stamina and timing.

Can anyone suggest me solution? Am I curable by medicine or do I need surgery for my testicles specially?

Thank you in advance
5 Responses
Hi,
    Please consult a urologist to find out if both your testicles are working fine. As regards the bone density problem, it may be a case of calcium and/or Vitamin D deficiency, you should get a blood test done for better evaluation.

Solace
I would get those testicles checked out ASAP that really doesn't sound good and for trying to last longer during sexual activities, I would personally try the "stop, start" method so masturbate until you reach the point in which you think you are about to ejaculate and then stop before you do wait a half a minute or so and repeat until you can't keep going over a period of time it should help it did for me hope you get yourself sorted out bro
Ejaculating in just 4 seconds is a serious concern. Please practice masturbation regularly
ejaculate in 4sec! UNBELIEVABLE
Don't masturbate everyday. If your testicles are in fact a 1:3 ratio and your left one is 3x larger than your right, than that could be a problem. I don't think that is normal. They should be roughly the same size, one can be a little bit bigger I believe. How do you know that your bones are weak and brittle? And how do you know that you have a low bone mass density? were you diagnosed?
Have an Answer?
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.