Men's Health Community
12.8k Members

Weird sensation of the penis less than 36 hours after sex

I had one night stand with girl i jus met. But hours afterward starting feeling a weird sensation on the tip of my penis and urethra and occasionally in the scrotum area, could this be an STD ?, or is something else wrong.  I also  mastrrbated a couple times within that first 48 hours and notice that the sensation intensified for while afterwards.  She was the first person that I have slept with in at least a year.. this happened on a Wednesday night and I was gonna get tested on the Friday(less than 48 hours after encounter) but read that it was to soon to test as the test  would not give correct reading.  Also I am type 2 diabetic and have been so for about 2yrs. But I take my meds and it’s undercontrol..could that be a factor. Jus sooooo worried I might’ve contracted something...please help. Thanks.!
0 Responses
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1528741902
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Men's Health Community
12.8k Members
25.9k Questions
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.