Men's Health Community

Why is it taking me a long time to ejaculate?

Hello all,
My name's Max(fake name) and I'm 18. Recently I've begun training for a half marathon meaning I've been running a lot (to me it's a lot) roughly 20km a week. I've heard that increased physical activity leads to increase in hormones like testosterone? and as a result I've been very sexually aroused leading to myself masturbating twice a day.

What's unusual is prior to this increased intensity training, I was quite average (5-10mins) in the duration until I ejaculated. However, now, it's been taking me 20-40mins to the point where it hurts. I'm unsure whether it's just puberty kicking in or the increased hormones leading to multiple ejaculations per day or perhaps I'm experiencing "delayed ejaculation".

Can anyone inform me of what may be occurring and any advice? I was thinking of taking a break from masturbating?

Thanks in advance
Max
What do you mean by puberty kicking in?  You're probably through puberty at this point at 18, I'd imagine.  There is something called 'over masturbation'.  Nothing at all wrong with masturbating and in fact, it's healthy, normal thing to do.  However, you can over do it.  What about taking a break to see if it improves?  Also, are you stressed?  Anxiety can take a toll on you as well.