Men's Health Community

Will my doctor be able to tell if I have mastrubated?

Hi. This is my first time making a post so I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong.

I masturbated on Saturday for the first time and Sunday for the second. I will be going to the doctor in March for my annual physical and have no intention of masturbating again. Will my doctor be able to tell that I have masturbated when he looks at that area? If he asks me to pee in a cup would he be able to tell from the tests? I can't really explain why, but this is something that I'd rather not discuss with him or have him know, so that's mainly why I'm asking. In case it's relevant, I'm 23. Also, I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in General Health , so please let me know if this is in the wrong place.

Thanks for answering!
No, the doctor will not be able to tell. It is a common thing for men to do, however, so he might assume that you have masturbated. But it is not that likely he will ask you, so don't worry that you would have to discuss the topic. If he asks you some question that would prompt you to have to reveal something you do not wish to discuss, just say you prefer not to talk about that subject.