foot drop brace

hey everyone i broke my right leg about 7 months ago playing rugby union and as of that i stretched nerve so i can no longer lift my foot i get pins and needles every day but in till or if it comes back i wanna start running what is the best foot drop braces for running
Hi there,
There are many braces available for foot drop depending on the severity of foot drop. The various categories available are dorsiflexion assist foot brace plantar flexion assist foot brace, solid foot brace and posterior leaf foot braces. All these braces have special features and assist in various movements of the foot. A complete history of your illness and clinical examination is necessary before deciding about the most suitable brace for you. It is best to consult your orthopaedician about which will be most suitable for you. I hope it helps.
Take care and best wishes!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.