Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.5k Members

periodic warm sensation in lower left leg

For the past 2 days I have a very slight heat sensation in my lower left leg (no other problems). Is this some thing I should be concerned about now, or wait for my drs. appt in a few weeks?
612 Responses
Did you ever receive a reply to your question?  I'm experiencing the same thing.
I've also had the same. Any info?
I would like an answer as well. I've had a feeling of warm fluid being released somewhere in my body for 2 months now.  It happens about 2x a day, lasts a few seconds and it has moved around my body.  Started in the left wrist, went to the left knee, then ankle, and the over to the right knee. Now it's been happening behind my right thigh for about 2 weeks.  Very strange.
I've had this since early August. I usually feel it on the surface of my knee but occasionally on my big toe. I talked to a neurosugeon friend who said he'd never heard of such a thing. Still looking for an answer...
This is very strange. I have had this heat sensation in my lower left leg for about two weeks now. It starts at about the knee and goes down to the bottom of the shin. I am totally worried about. It does only last for a few seconds.
I have the exact same symptoms.  It feels like someone is putting a hot water bottle on my calf.  It lasts for about 15 to 30 seconds, but has been happening several times a day.  Please let me know if you have any info.
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562368567
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.