Men's Health Community

periodic warm sensation in lower left leg

For the past 2 days I have a very slight heat sensation in my lower left leg (no other problems). Is this some thing I should be concerned about now, or wait for my drs. appt in a few weeks?
Did you ever receive a reply to your question?  I'm experiencing the same thing.
I've also had the same. Any info?
I would like an answer as well. I've had a feeling of warm fluid being released somewhere in my body for 2 months now.  It happens about 2x a day, lasts a few seconds and it has moved around my body.  Started in the left wrist, went to the left knee, then ankle, and the over to the right knee. Now it's been happening behind my right thigh for about 2 weeks.  Very strange.
I've had this since early August. I usually feel it on the surface of my knee but occasionally on my big toe. I talked to a neurosugeon friend who said he'd never heard of such a thing. Still looking for an answer...
This is very strange. I have had this heat sensation in my lower left leg for about two weeks now. It starts at about the knee and goes down to the bottom of the shin. I am totally worried about. It does only last for a few seconds.
I have the exact same symptoms.  It feels like someone is putting a hot water bottle on my calf.  It lasts for about 15 to 30 seconds, but has been happening several times a day.  Please let me know if you have any info.