Men's Health Community

urethra pain

i went to the doctor because i thought i had a baldder infection. they did a uti. everthing was good. he visually check my penis. and he said everthing looked good. but i still feel like pressure on my bladder and my urethra hurts if i squeeze it with my fingers im 28 years old should i be worried.

PS. i never feel any pain when i pee or never seen blood in urine or anything like that .. all i feel is bladder pressure and pain in urethra if i touch in the right place
Eh, perhaps some urinary retention from some meds or something, or a prostate infection? I think he/she would have ruled that out after looking and feeling around a bit to see if you experience pain in specific areas. I think you should stop squeezing your urethra, perhaps that will help. I wouldn't worry too much about it, if persists go see doctor again.