Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.8k Members

urethra pain

i went to the doctor because i thought i had a baldder infection. they did a uti. everthing was good. he visually check my penis. and he said everthing looked good. but i still feel like pressure on my bladder and my urethra hurts if i squeeze it with my fingers im 28 years old should i be worried.

PS. i never feel any pain when i pee or never seen blood in urine or anything like that .. all i feel is bladder pressure and pain in urethra if i touch in the right place
1 Responses
Eh, perhaps some urinary retention from some meds or something, or a prostate infection? I think he/she would have ruled that out after looking and feeling around a bit to see if you experience pain in specific areas. I think you should stop squeezing your urethra, perhaps that will help. I wouldn't worry too much about it, if persists go see doctor again.
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.