Miscarriages Community

Cycle Buddies - 2/28

I can't believe how fast we fill up the posts!  But the addition of the tickers is great.  It didn't take me nearly as long this morning - well that and I've finally smartned up and put you all in Excel :)

EmptyInside/Brandy - praying
hazeleyes/Amanda - CD 34
mikaleen/Aileen - 15 DPO / CD 29
nmenyo/Nicole - CD 27
elisha123 - 9 DPO / CD 22
Lady84/Lisa - CD 17
Aliciaandtrue - CD 16
mialvan/Maria - CD 16
smr/Lori - CD 15
Queenspade/Jenn - 2 DPO / CD 12
mommyoftwo/Mandy - CD 12
nina2249 - CD 11
cari227 - CD 11
7preg3b - CD 9
popcorn/Julie - CD 7
GMB/Gina - CD 7
Steph - CD 6
peterjl/Mary - CD 4
nunu - chillin - but should be back soon
Erica - chillin and still 28
bam/bridgette - chillin
sakers/Sheena - waiting for first AF
natalie910 - chillin

Buns in the Ovens
Mapes/Melissa - 23W/Boy
AP/Jenny - 20W/Boy
Tiger63 - 18W
Dani - 18W
pat4rod - 16W/Boy
CacyMichelle - 14W
Munter - 14W
Ashmcc - 12W
Latrice - 11W
avik7 - 8W
StephNP09 - 5W
kgokgo/Niki - 5W
nickswife/Gigi - 4W
Great job Bam!  It was taking me forever to get the post to load up!  I think it is great, and a little crazy that you did this on excel :)
Awesome job, as usual, bam! I went out to the Dollar Tree's to see if they have any OPK's since it would take too long for the internet cheapies to get here...Of course they don't have any right now...The main reason I want them is to make sure that I don't take the Robitussin for too many days...I guess I will have to rely on my temps and other signs.
Dani - my life can not function as I know it without Excel.  You remember how I used it to graph out my whole FB farm and calculate what crops would yield the highest profits?  I'm such a dork :)

Steph - I was right in front of the $ Store last night and it took every fiber in my being to resist going in and buying some tests.  But AF should be here today or tomorrow.  I'm already spending close to $100 a month on TTC, I'm trying to draw the line somewhere.  I restocked DH's vitamin supply and I have OPK's left from this cycle.  Now I just need to pick up my Femera Rx and get some Robitussen - ugh not looking forward to taking that!
Bridgette-Great Job! You'll always amaze me!

Steph- We have a store in Pa. called Big Lots and I was there lastnight and they have OPK"S for $3, don'tKnow if thats a good price never bought them.

Aileen- I live in Scranton, familiar?
Bridette awesome job. I can't believe you are so organized, I wish I was.

BFN Not even a faint line :-( AF due tomorrow or monday. Can't wait for my preseed to come in the mail so I can plan the next 28 days of my life, again.
Has anyone heard from Brandy?

Bam- DH wants me to take an excel class.  I really need to learn how to use it better, but I really hate computers!  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.