Low hcg rising spotting and cramps; etopic?
This is my third pregnancy I’m unsure my lmp but i got pregnant right after I had my iud removed. I have been having dark brown with wiping for about 6 days with only one episode of blood spot that was red on pad and two small size clots in toliet. I’ve been having mild cramping off and on during this time. I had a blood draw and hcg 167 then 48 hrs later 311 and then 48 hrs later 467. So my levels are not doubling and this last draw was today and my spotting stopped almost completely along with cramps. I haven’t had an u/s and because of holiday I have to wait four more days for another lab draw and finally they are going to do an u/s. Has anyone had low rising hcg with spotting and occasional cramping and if so share your positive or negative stories. I just have a long 4 day wait with no answers. Etopic is my main concern I do not see this being a viable pregnancy and also considering getting pregnant right after iud removal a culprit too.
I have a friend who was in this situation.  What was your next hcg level?  I hope it all works out well for you.  hugs