Multiple Sclerosis Community

I felt these waves

Hello I have multiple sclerosis, I started feeling these waves of energy,vibrations maybe pain .  I looked down and had the streaks or lines on my stomach here’s a photo
https://imgur.com/gallery/qZbbta9
Ever see this?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi and welcome,

I can't think of anything MS related that would create streaks or lines on the skin, DMD's are connected to lumps, dint's, welts, rashes though......i did look at your picture to get a better idea of what you meant by 'streaks or lines' and to me they honestly just remind me of vertical finger nail surface scratch lines, which are more likely to appear and stay visible for hours if your skin is sensitive. With that thought stuck in my head i can't come up with an alternative sorry.

Cheers......JJ