Aa
A
A
A
Close
Nutrition Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

Hcg2 injections

What is your opinion of the hcg injections for losing weight? I read Dr. Simeons's manuscript and blogs of those that have done it. I am considering ordering the vials (enough to lose 30 lbs.) I am aware of the phases and the 500 calorie diet plan. My concern is that I am presently on 3 meds- 1 for blood pressure, cymbalta for fibro and premarian for hormone. It suggesst that you do not take any meds during this diet period. What do you suggest?
1 Responses
267079 tn?1195146570
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Research has shown that the hCG quick weight loss fad method will decrease your weight, however, once the treatment is over and you go back to eating normally the weight will return. You are controlling your blood pressure with medication, so it is not wise to stop that medication. Recommend traditional methods to lose weight and support groups such as Weight Watchers which is healthier and teaches life changes with diet.
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.