Nutrition Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

On and off nausea, and growling problems at night symptoms of GERD?

I keep getting on and off nausea and I don't know why. The first time i threw up was because i ate beef jerkey for a WHOLE week for brunch until lunch...and then i'd wait to eat again at dinner. (I also skipped breakfast so maybe that made it worse) But after all the vomiting, and diarreah...i felt fine the next few days. Then it comes back...now i can't sleep at times because my stomach keeps growling at night. I've read that i must wait for three hours until i go to bed...but at around 10:00 pm my tummy starts growling. I get up to eat one piece of cracker...but that only gives me the acid feeling and nauseousness. I really need help ASAP since i'm going back to school on Monday, and i wouldn't want to be staying up until 12 in the midnight just so my stomach can settle down. Please help me, or tell me some foods i can eat that will keep me full and satisfied for the whole night...AND won't give me any acid feeling in my stomach. Please help me.
1 Responses
267079 tn?1195146570
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Please check your other question. Thank you
Nutrition Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.