Fiancee has ovarian cysts and it has basically killed our sex life

My fiancee has ovarian cysts after being on the nexiplan implant and it has made her libido nonexistent. The last time we had sex she didnt enjoy herself, which was not like her at all. I felt like I did something wrong. I don't want her to feel pain when it should be pleasure. I feel terrible asking her for sex especially if its going to hurt her. The last thing I want is for her to be in pain. I just love her so much and don't want do hurt her. I want us to have a healthy sex life being that we are to wed in a few months and we want an awesome honeymoon.

What kind of things would you recommend to help bring back the fire and help make things less painful on the bedroom?
I'm sorry you're dealing with this. Have things improved? If not, she may want to consider switching to a different type of contraceptive. Good luck to you.