Ovarian Cysts Community

No Period - HELP

HI Ladies,

I have a 3.5cm ovarian cyst (Diagnosed 5 week ago) and my period is 5/6 days late now, sorry if tmi but i had sex last night and now the twinges and sharps pains have come back slightly, would you go to the doctors today? or wait till Monday? Im worried cos i havent had a period is that a bad sign? or common?
Usually, cysts at your size don't stop your period.   It is normal to be a bit irregular with your periods and vary by a week or so.  Could you be pregnant?  If you don't start within the next week, you might want to take a pregnancy test.  Or, if you have pain that persists, call your doctor.  Some mild pain that comes and goes is normal.  
hi i had a cyst that was 43.3mm and has gone i did have a week of bleeding went doctors today as my period is 3 days late and found out the cyst has gone and that i am not pregnant :( as we have been trying for 8 months now. i did have a misscary in sep :(.

i was told to wait for my period to come but it cpuld of came when there was bleeding for a week.