Ovarian Cysts Community

Should I go to the ER for an ovarian cyst?

I am a 44 year old with a history of ovarian cysts, but this one is different. The doctor diagnosed one from a scan in August and I am still having issues. I do have a history of endometriosis. I am to the point now that I cannot sleep, my back is killing me and it is pressing on my bladder terribly. I called the doc and they said they put me in with high priority, but cannot see me until next week. I am not bleeding, so they don’t seem worried. They were supposed to call back to schedule an ultrasound and still have not!  So I am wondering if I continue to suffer until next week or go to the ER and at least let them diagnose me there.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I'm not sure what I would do in your situation. Maybe a call back to your doctor would convince them to fit you in this week. Best of luck and let us know how it goes.