Is it gonna be a problem or not

Okay so here is my story i'm 22 years old , i don't like being traped in a room or a place but i''ve never experienced a panic or anything like this before ,  i'm a pilot and i've been flying for 2 years i have around 240 hour of flying and i travelled a lot but i booked a ticket for a 7 hours flight after 10 days from now and i don't why but i'm thinking that maybe i'll feel trapped in the aircraft as they close the doors and i'll panic ( i've never had a panic before )  

1- why am i thinking about this only this time never thought about it before although i was travelling a lot
2- is it just a no reason anxiety or is it serious
3-can this be related to my fear of being trapped or this is nothing because i've never had problem with flying before
4-will it really be a problem or it's gonna pass and i'm just overthinking

Please i need answers and thank you for your effort
Sounds like your fear is not having control.  When you are flying the plane, you control where it's going.  Having no control over a situation is what's scaring you.