Phobias Community

Phobias are a type of anxiety disorder where one has a strong, irrational fear of something that poses little or no actual danger. Discuss topics including social phobias, claustrophobia and treatment options.
1 - 20 (of 165) questions
Every time I go to the store and something is even the tiniest bit off the edge I have to move it so that it is not. When I see something...
Hello. I'm Katie. I'm 16 and I have one major problem. That is my phobia of sick, whenever I meet new people, I jump everytime they cough...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I have a phobia of burn holes burn marks cigarette butts wet cigarettes it's disgusting makes me feel dirty smell of cigarettes too...any...
4 answers |
for as long as i can remember, i have had a fear of floor collapse. i think it started when i was little and read in the newspaper that ...
26 answers | 2 comments |
I think I am too late for the PEP and my mom wasn't concerned and wouldn't take me to the doctor. Two days ago at work my coworker (20 ye...
I have suffered from PTSD and chronic depression all my life. Had many treatments, but have always had residual problems. One of them i...
Is there anyone out there who has a phobia of nosebleeds I am really driving myself crazy here
Here's the deal,I was around my best friend's kids Friday & Sunday. My best friend calls Sunday afternoon and tells me she found lice on ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I have been with my partner for about 5 years (we are both approaching 30), but recently he has expressed an interest ...
48 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all. For the last couple of months I've been having some very bad rabies anxiety. It seems like everywhere I go I've been having pa...
1 answer |
Okay basically, i'm 15 and i can't sleep alone. Most of the time i sleep in my sisters bedroom, but she is beginning to get annoyed with ...
3 answers |
Okay so here is my story i'm 22 years old , i don't like being traped in a room or a place but i''ve never experienced a panic or anythin...
1 answer |
How can I get over a phobia. I have a very weird phobia, i always have the fear of some bug or creature flying in my ear. I never wear my...
3 answers |
I have an overwhelming anxiety and think the lab technician poked me with a infected needle on purpose when I had labs drawn about 3 week...
3 answers | 11 comments |
Is anyone else afraid of rain, and how do you cope with that?
Hello everybody, I am 19 years old and my sleeping issues started about some months ago...Every night i sleep around 6am bcs everytime i ...
|
I have had OCD since I can remember. I now have developed a phobia of needles. I work in a health care setting (hospital) where shots ar...
1 answer |
I am going to lose my life soon and most importantly my family's love. Even my parents think I am very selfish and odd person. I was abso...
1 answer |
For the past few months I have had what has developed into a severe, irrational fear of food and having an allergic reaction. I have no a...
1 answer |
I do take Inderal for public speaking (40Mg). It works for me but i have side effects take usually last for a week after taking a single ...
Phobias Community
197 Members
165 Questions
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?