Aa
A
A
A
Close

Phobias Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Mental Health Issues forum.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 164) questions
Every time I go to the store and something is even the tiniest bit off the edge I have to move it so that it is not. When I see something...
I have a phobia of burn holes burn marks cigarette butts wet cigarettes it's disgusting makes me feel dirty smell of cigarettes too...any...
I think I am too late for the PEP and my mom wasn't concerned and wouldn't take me to the doctor. Two days ago at work my coworker (20 ye...
I have suffered from PTSD and chronic depression all my life. Had many treatments, but have always had residual problems. One of them i...
Is there anyone out there who has a phobia of nosebleeds I am really driving myself crazy here
Here's the deal,I was around my best friend's kids Friday & Sunday. My best friend calls Sunday afternoon and tells me she found lice on ...
Hello everyone, I have been with my partner for about 5 years (we are both approaching 30), but recently he has expressed an interest ...
Hello all. For the last couple of months I've been having some very bad rabies anxiety. It seems like everywhere I go I've been having pa...
Okay basically, i'm 15 and i can't sleep alone. Most of the time i sleep in my sisters bedroom, but she is beginning to get annoyed with ...
Okay so here is my story i'm 22 years old , i don't like being traped in a room or a place but i''ve never experienced a panic or anythin...
How can I get over a phobia. I have a very weird phobia, i always have the fear of some bug or creature flying in my ear. I never wear my...
I have an overwhelming anxiety and think the lab technician poked me with a infected needle on purpose when I had labs drawn about 3 week...
Is anyone else afraid of rain, and how do you cope with that?
Hello everybody, I am 19 years old and my sleeping issues started about some months ago...Every night i sleep around 6am bcs everytime i ...

I have had OCD since I can remember. I now have developed a phobia of needles. I work in a health care setting (hospital) where shots ar...
I am going to lose my life soon and most importantly my family's love. Even my parents think I am very selfish and odd person. I was abso...
For the past few months I have had what has developed into a severe, irrational fear of food and having an allergic reaction. I have no a...
I do take Inderal for public speaking (40Mg). It works for me but i have side effects take usually last for a week after taking a single ...
What can i do for my teen daughter who was diagnosed with school phobia? It seems that the school system does not understand that this d...
24/M/USA For as long as I can remember I have had a fear of getting a severe or deadly disease. This has led me on frequent doctor vis...
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?