Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

pcos

I made a lot of efforts to overcome PCOS.. To begin with in the age of 25 I suffered from obesity and high pressure. My doctor told me that I had increased risk of miscarriage or premature birth. He ordered me to take medicines that effectively stimulate ovulation. Also I was on diet. But the changes are not big. What am I doing wrong??? I’m TTC for 3 years.  Now I’m just depressed and broken inside. Every day I more and more want to give up. Do you know a perfect clinic? Or just a specialist?
Hi, it was strange for me to go in Ukraine but I remained pleased. Thanks BioTex for their granted conditions and acceptable prices