Pinched nerve?

How many of you have had a pinched nerve during pregnancy? On my left side about an inch below my breast I think I may have one. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and completely forgot to ask. It's constantly on the numb side, and when I lay on either side and put presure on it, that area begins to throb and hurt. Any ideas?
I haven't experienced anything like that. i would call your doctor and see what they tell you should do. You may just take tylonol, and hopfully the pain will fade.
I have had pinched nerves before but not while pregnant, Mine are always VERY painful!! I would just callyour Dr and tell him you forgot to mention it while you were there and maybe he can advise you what s/he thinks is best! Good luck!
I currently am experiencing the same thing in the same exact place. The doctor assured me it's a pinched nerve and that it should go away after pregnancy and not cause serious damage! I hope he's right! I've noticed that stretching out helps relieve it and prevent it. In other words, don't sit slumped over or bending forward at a table or desk. I hear for other types of pinched nerves (ie, sciatic), heat or cold compresses can help, but I have not personally tried this. Good luck!