exercise ball

Im 35 weeks 2 days but my dr doesnt think Im going to  make it to my due date well my scheduled c-section... I was having contractions on wednesday 4 minutes apart and I went to L&D and they stopped them and check me but the nurse couldnt find my cervic she said it was too high up (and lets just say it hurt like a B) but my dr said anything after the 16th they wont stop it..

Well my question is.. Have any of you ladies used an exercise ball and how long after that did you improve in dilating?

I dont want her to come before shes ready and I know she wont but I just want to start progressing so I'm not waiting a million years to dilate
bump
Hiya,

Today is my 3rd week of using the ball. Baby isn't engaged and last internal said my cervix was shut. I'm being induced tomorrow lol. Sorry not much help for me I'm afraid!
awh man lol looks like Ill just have to wait... Im hoping shes here by thanksgiving if shes ready. My Aunts birthday is nov 22nd and she passed away about 3 years ago, Everyone keeps saying they think shes going to come on the 22nd so we will see!