Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community
127 Members

Help

I have been having a lot of the normal pregnancy symptoms. My last cycle started on the 7th of December and I took the morning after pill on the tenth due to an accident the night before. I started birth control on the 11th. I had unprotected sex several days after that knowing the pill was not active yet. I recieved a positive test last week but went to the doctor who said I had no levels of Hcg in my blood. My cycle is set to start today and nothing. I feel nauesas and slightly crazy. Does anyone know why any of this would occur.
Last I checked there are no false positives on pregnancy test but there can be false negatives. Stress can also cause your period to be late. I'd go and see a doc have them give you another pregnancy test if yours came back positive. Morning after pill doesn't always work
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.