Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community

Im 24 weeks and I have gained 27 lbs, is that too much?

Im 24 weeks with boy/girl Twins. I've gained 29lbs so far. Is that too much for a twin pregnancy? Its my second pregnancy, and I gained 40 lbs total with my son. I still have 14 weeks to go. How much weight should I expect to gain?
My doctor told to gain at least 25 pounds in total. Since your having twins Idk the rite amount of pounds u should be putting on. I'm pretty sure is going to be more that u gain since ur carrying two and eating for two. I was 124 before I got pregnant now I'm 147 I just need to gain two more pounds. If you know how much u weighed before pregnancy compare that weight to what u weigh now and ask your doctor is it normal
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.