Pregnancy Community

CYCLE DAY?DPO?TWW(2010)p25

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES
so ladies CD1  again..i was a bit disappointe @ 2am when she arrived..but bf and i are going too try harder...he said if it doesnt happen he will go to the doc with me and ivf if need be..that made me sooooo happy...so im over it and we are going to try like 5 more cycles and then if nothing off to the doc....I THINK MY CYCLES ARE JUST LONGER NOW..IF IM NOT WRONG I GOT AF CD 33 LAST MONTH AND IM CD33/CD1
11 DPO TODAY, White Thick Discharge since 6 DPO, BFN this morning, AF is due April 4th on EASTER SUNDAY. Breast became slightly tender yesterday but not at all like before AF comes normally they hurt sooooo after O and this time nothing like that at all,  and they would stay hurting till AF arrives, and I can only feel the tenderness if I push in on them lol.  I have had severe to mild cramping, the cramping is mild today I have this watery, bubbly gassey feeling in my stomach and  oh nausea then starving , lol wheeeee. So I hope this is my month BEEN TTC# 2 for 1 year and 3 months now. Anyone have or have had these symptoms?
Tested this morning....BF effin N...still early 10 DPO today.
Faith,

I was so excited for you, I thought for sure this was it. I am so sorry.

SMJMEJG,

Girl you keep testing early, I think we are going to have to come to your house and take ur test away from you. Let mother nature takeh her corse.. Wait for you to be late. I hate seeing you get upset or sad.. It makes me sad. But your not out yet.
Aww faith im so sorry! I was hoping it would be ur BFP this month too!

Well i'm 8dpo... oh its passed midnight so i guess im 9dpo now!!! I bought some early preg tests of ebay and ive been testing everyday for 5 days lol but BFN's so far! i think its too early! I havent really had any symptoms except slightly sore boobs. Im tryin not to get too excited just in case!

Good luck ladies! Hopefully we will get some BFPs this month!
faith - that stupid witch came I can't believe it.  Well at least your bf is willing to do whatever it takes as well and I am certain that your BFP will come.  Maybe you O'd late this month from stress.  Keep your head up and don't get discouraged.

smj - I think you should wait and test again.  Look at the accuracy at 6 days before missed period.  You still have a good chance.
Angella~~~I know, I know. I shouldn't test so early, but with how fast they run out of things here I have to get them while I can. Last month there were NO pregnancy tests of any brand to be found ANYWHERE. And since there's two in the box, they just call my name and say "use me, use me", lol.

jrobertson20~~~I know I really have to stop testing early. Only 4 more days left, and when I wake up on the 5th day from today I should know. I usually start spotting a little at night time on 14 DPO and 15 DPO AF shows.

faith~~~You have a good man! I'm sorry the witch showed, but keep your faith, God knows when it's time!
You  are so cute,,,,,  I have the same issue, my test are always like come get me its like a BIG SUNDAE CALLING MY NAME ,,,, I have to do it lol I just bought more test today lololl SSSSSSBBBBBBDDDDD to you~
Thanks. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one, I really don't know what to think this month. I've had so many weird symptoms, that aren't normal, but then again, I've had "new symptoms" every month! I wish I could completely forget about ovulation, symptoms all that stuff, and just fly past the TWW right to the day AF is due.
I completely agree I dont know were O begins and AF ends lol Each month is the same way for me to, just like this month my breast got slighty tender yesterday and normally they are soooo sore a couple of days past O DH started HCG injections on the 7th of this month and I hope it helps I can tell a big diffrence with his energy, and his quanity of sperm has tripled tmi lol. Good Luck Sweetie.
Good luck to you too. I just don't know on this month...I mean I just cleaned up something a drink my son spilled and as I was cleaning it up the smell of the drink made me start gaging and dry heaving...If I'm not pregnant, I think I need a break, all this TTCing is getting to my head.
OMG,, me to I can smell things and be like whooo I can smell that from here one minute I am starving then wanting to throw up I told DH that if it does not happen this month then I am going to get and HSG done just in case. Its like every symptom known to pregnant women I have had lolololol and still AF shows up geeeesh lol