Pregnancy Community

Questions..

I am 5 days late on my period. Cramping, tired, closed cervix, headaches, craving sweets (I've never liked sweets), and nausea. I'm on a 21 day cycle and I  took a pregnancy test on Wednesday negative and another today negative... I am thinking I need to wait until I would technically be 6 Weeks pregnant to go to the doctor, is  that a good idea? I'm craving sex which for me is out of the ordinary, I'm feeling a lot more sensitive emotionally.. Growing up I never had an exact period up until about 3 months ago I started having it on the dot every 21 days. I'm really confused/worried/excited and hopeful all at once. Of anyone has suggestions or answers please feel free to express, thanks.
Your cycle has been irregular for that long and normalized for 3 months, i wouldn't necessarily assume that its going to stay regular...21 days is really short anyway. The problem w pregnancy symptoms is that they are also pms symptoms, and its easy to attribute them to a possible pregnancy. I always say the same thing to people when they post questions like this...you're either pregnant or not, and if you have had two negatives and your period is just late by 5 days...you're probably not but it could still be too early and you have to wait it out. Take your vitamins. I personally would not pay for a blood test at the doctor...but that's up to you...i dont know what kind of insurance you have. I would give it another week...then take a test...if its still negative see yourdoc and find out what you can do to normalize your cycles.
thank you