MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Subwayyyyy !!!

So I called my doctor office just to double check about the hole subway or deal and they said just get it toasted :)!!! So guess what I'm having for lunch hmmmm you guessed right subwayyyy !!! :) ill let you ladies know what I get as soon as I get it lol :)!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I love subway. I love the veggie max sandwich ohhhh yum!!!
Helpful - 0
Love me some subway. I always pack so much veggies on they can't cut it mmm
Helpful - 0
After every ob appointment I treat myself to subway because it's right beside my docs office. It's like my guilty pleasure
Helpful - 0
Lol I know I try :)!! Lol I got  the subway club and had it double toasted !!! With green pepper cucumber lettec banana peppers black olives and salt and pepper with ranch !! Now I'm ganna go home and dig In !!! :)!!
Helpful - 0
Lol you asked your doc about subway girl you make me laugh so hard :))) go get your subway
Helpful - 0
Omg I'm jealous!!! I want subway!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community