Pregnancy Community

baby namess:)

Just curious wat you other mommies are naming your baby girls/boys!! My fiance' and i have decided on aubrianah faith, & now i can't imagine naming her anything else, when i heard the name i just knew that i wanted her to be called aubrianah. Please share your excitment!!!
That's a really beautiful name. And unique I have never heard it ;)
I find out wens baby's gender.
But I only have a boy name Noah Scott.
Girl names are hard for me!!!
But my daughter is kiera and she didn't get a name till right before she came lol
Awe i love the name noah for a boy! girl names are hard! This is my 4th girl, I'm getting my tubes tied after this one! but my first three girls names are natalie, marley, and makenzie. I like namea that are different.
I have Aubrey Michelle Sierra picked out if I have a girl and Lucas for a boy but I cant think of a middle name that sounds good with Lucas Sierra.
I have no clue yet girl names are so hard to choose but u named my first aubrey itzel
I like lucas for a boy & i think michael would sound great for a middle name. And seirra marie sounds good all though marie is so common.
I havent decided between Cameron Alexander or Cody Alexander, my first sons name is Jaydon Riley so i want something that will fit. The girl name seemed to be easier to pick for me lol if i was to have a girl her name would be Elizabeth Paige.
Oh I love all your girls names :)
This will be my 3rd I have one of each so far lol
But not sure if we are done just yet ;)
Thank you!!! And mamaellis i like cody alexander so adorable but strong! And elizabeth was the first name my bf popped out with before we chose aubrianah.
Xander Anthony Love
Having a girl naming her McKinley..still thinking of a middle name!
My little girl's name is Sophia Jolie and with a baby boy on the way, I want to name him Lucas Alexander. My husband doesnt like the middle name but I think it's absolutely perfect together. I thought I chimed in this thread since my baby boy's name is mentioned here and there from different mommies.
I'm having a girl and thinking of a name for her is so hard! I have trouble with girl names but I probably won't fully decide on one until the day I see her. My sons name is Raziel, named by his dad the next day after my son was born. Lol
There are a lot of girls names that i like, i really like charlotte, charlie for short.. but not many ppl liked it. i also like lydia, evelynn, ayinna, chenoa, jocelynn, mary-beth, elise, ariyanna, danille. just throwing some out there incase u mommies who can't decide likes one! feel free to it! id be honered lol
I already have a little boy named Kaiden Isaiah and if we would have had a another boy his name is/will be Kooper Thaddeus...but we are having a girl and it took forever to come up with! We are naming her Kieran Evee and calling her Kiera for short bc that's what daddy wanted :) I love your name, its so cute and different!
Im having a boy his name will be braylen alexander I have a adrianna a`kyha, jabarri trimayne & laycie brianna so braylen will even things out two girls two boys im getting my tubes tied my last and this pregnancy has been rough on my body
Logan Anthony :)
I have a boy Kale lex and soon to be born Zane Klein :)
I am getting my tubes tied after this baby as well allthough it is hard to makr that decision becuz i still haven't got a boy yet... i have a 4 ur old step son but id like to raise my own son just to know what its like.
Dominick Blake
Yeah thats understandable
If it's a girl her name is going to be Charlie Leona and if it's a boy it's going to be Charlie James.
Pretty name!
I'm having my first baby ... It's a boy his name is Alexander Dean Pierson :) If we were having a girl her name would have been Isabella Rain Pierson...

best of luck <3
I have a son named Arick Brayden ...pronounced
"Eric" .............and this time I'm having a little girl naming her Bristol Grace
My little girl is going to be Abigail Delilah. I love the older names that are so sweet and simple :)