Pregnancy Community

catholic orita christian mommies?

hey ladies so I'm just kind of venting but ever since iv been pregnant iv been having dreams that terrify me. I literally pray every night. do any of you mom's do this? also iv never been baptized but I believe in god 100%. I believe he does things fir a reason so iv decided to get baptized catholic. I know I'm older but do any of you mom's believe that even though you are not baptized that you do except god in to your heart that god will still except you. sorry I know this may be something different but I'm honestly serious. what doeyout think? and no bashing please
Well I was baptized raised Catholic and Still follow the religion went thrpugh all the classes so I can get married by the church but everyone has there own beliefs n that's what GOD accepts we r all under his arm. So how ever or which ever u belive GOd Jesus Mary everyone is being watched over and blessed.I think....
I have never been baptized but I love God with all of my heart and have accepted Him as my Lord and Saviour. Although a few months ago I did not feel obligated or "prepared" for the water baptism, because I still felt unclean and needed to sort things out with God. But now I am ready and am going to be baptized in my church with my daughter after she is born.
I believe in "its never too late to believe in and follow God." Therefore it's never too late to be baptized. Its a beautiful thing and will only get you closer to your beliefs.
:) thank you ladies
I have been baptized when I was younger. I'm Christian and I do believe in god very much. I've accepted him into my heart and I try my best to live my life for him. I am greatful to have a husband who is Christian as well, every time he leaves for work we pray together and we read the bible together his nights off. God has really helped my life a lot. I've seen big positive changes in my life since I decided to really start living my life for him. :)
I was baptised young, but I choose Christianity as an adult. I know that God knows your heart and has baptised you with the Holy Spirit, whether or not youve had a water baptism. Clearly youre called & chosen. I dont know though, im pretty sure im gonna baptise my baby and "seal" baby up with the Holy Spirit lol :) It gives me peace of mind. After all, God has gifted me and my boyfriend with this baby! No doubt in my mind at all about that.
I was also baptized as a child and grew up in a Catholic family and church. I decided Christianity as I got older! I think accepting God and letting him into your heart is the best thing you can do :) I think God definitely knows your heart and decide... Pray to him about your nightmares!! Prayers go along way &I also will be praying for you hun!! ♥