Pregnancy Community

chinese birth calendar!--just for fun

hey everyone, anyone ever heard of the gender predictor? they say its really accurate! well i was just wondering, i just went to check on mine and it says i would have a boy, but its a question of how the chart works because that one said use the age the mother will be when she gives birth and another says use the age of the mother when she concieved and that one showed im having a girl... anyone know exactly which it is?
I did it on both possible conception dates since my babies were conceived 2 days appt and according to it I should have been having 2 boys  but I'm having a girl and a boy....don't get the intelligender test either it said 2 girls and that was wrong to....
its a 50/50 chance anyway.  Fun to try it out though.
haha i figured that! its kinda fun to play with though... ive never heard of the intelligender, i wonder what that one goes by. i didnt plan on learning the sex but it seemed too tempting to just put your dates in! congrats on twins! what will their names be?
Intelligender.com will show you it's a urine based test and I know of 3-4 women on here that used it and we all got wrong results......

yeah it was fun to do the chinese gender tests
Oh I forgot to answer part of your post......we're naming them as of now if nothing changes
Mekaila Grace Magill
Jacob Russel Magill
i like how you are spelling the girls name. those are cute! i have for a boy David Noel and for a girl I think Tobeigh Elle not really sure about the middle name yet but i tried to name my last two girls Tobeigh and my hubby wouldnt have it. Its going on that paper this time. because im pretty sure ill be having a girl! haha well good luck with everything i suppose you are getting a little bit more uncomfortable than with a single baby :)