Pregnancy Community

chinnese calendar predictor

So how many of you mommies tried the chinnese calendar to see what they were having &was correct? How many of yall did it and wasn't correct lol??  I did mine and it told me I was having a girl. Got excited but it could be wrong!! Lol
I tried it with my daughter whom is 6 month now and it was correct ..now I'm currently 6 weeks 5 days and according to the due date on the app (Feb 4th) I'm having a boy..I would love a boy but ad long as my baby comes healthy is all that matters
Mine says girl, if genetics stay true to past it'll be a girl and everyone refers to her as a girl... we shall see.
I tried it with my 2nd and it said a boy and it was correct. Now with my 3rd it said a girl and I'm 30 weeks pregnant with a baby girl (=
I did it and it said I was having a girl but I'm definitely having a boy!
It was wrong for me It said girl but im having a boy
I tried it and this is my first. It said I was having a girl and it was correct!