Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

chinnese calendar predictor

So how many of you mommies tried the chinnese calendar to see what they were having &was correct? How many of yall did it and wasn't correct lol??  I did mine and it told me I was having a girl. Got excited but it could be wrong!! Lol
21 Responses
I tried it with my daughter whom is 6 month now and it was correct ..now I'm currently 6 weeks 5 days and according to the due date on the app (Feb 4th) I'm having a boy..I would love a boy but ad long as my baby comes healthy is all that matters
8865851 tn?1402938976
Mine says girl, if genetics stay true to past it'll be a girl and everyone refers to her as a girl... we shall see.
I tried it with my 2nd and it said a boy and it was correct. Now with my 3rd it said a girl and I'm 30 weeks pregnant with a baby girl (=
6712392 tn?1393712278
I did it and it said I was having a girl but I'm definitely having a boy!
7565396 tn?1403276499
It was wrong for me It said girl but im having a boy
I tried it and this is my first. It said I was having a girl and it was correct!
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.