Pregnancy Community

natural vs epidural

so im curious to know as to what ur ladies opinions or decisions and why u chose it. on wether u will have or have had an epidural or a natural birth.
I'm opting for natural....FTM and want to experience the "full monty". I have a high pain tolerance and would love to think that I can handle it. I have seen some of my more "easily pained" family members go natural and I want to give it shot. I have no negative opinions about epidurals or other forms of pain reliever. I do worry that my son will be large!! But im going to at least try : )
I say if you are medically capable to deliver naturally then do it!!! :)
I had an emergency csection with my first but Im planning a natural delivery with my second. No pain meds of any kind
I wanna go natural again hopefully it will work out !!
Epidural... im a whimp lol.. my first was a really rough labor and i was un pain for 3 days straight. i really cant handle the pain.
Im trying to do all natural but if i can't handle that im ask for medication bit i do not want the epidural D:
Natural all the way! I attempted it twice already but after 6 centimeters my body goes into shock! I start shaking and everything. I got an epidural the first time and emergency c section the 2nd. But hey! 3rd times a charm! :)
I am gonna go all natural (hopefully) but I have a high pain tolerance so as long as its going good and no problems that's what I want!
Hoping to do it natural not 100% sure I can do it tho ,my husband is a lot bigger than me so we think our son is guna be pretty big too !!!!
My pain tolerance is crap, so I'm going to plan on getting an epidural... if I don't get one then awesome, but I'm planning on it lol.
I planned on going all natural, but after getting induced, the epidural was my best friend! Usually I have a high pain tolerance, but boy the contractions were bad. I went in thinking I would try all natural and if I needed medicine I wouldn't beat myself up over it :)
Ive gone natural 3 times, and plan on it again with this one :), i chose it because i think its better for me and the baby, it seems to me more intervention leads to more and more (not in all cases of course. But it happens a lot).  Its hard, but rewarding.  
i planned on going natural, but ended up with an emergency c section x
c-section