Pregnancy Community

who is ttc the month of oct 2010

I am starting my second round of clomid 250 mg on Friday I really hope it works this time my dh is having testing to do on sat hope that goes well wish me luck and baby dust to all
I will be, I had a chemical pregnancy that ended just last week.  But the Dr said I would ovulate and could try again, so we are and hoping this one sticks.  Counting from when I started bleeding I should be CD 8, so I will for sure use OPK's again to see when and if I ovulate.  I'm nervous and anxious.  Good luck and baby dust to you too.
Sorry to hear that I hope it works this time are u talking and meds
I'm on CD 6 today. Been on a two month break and I'm ready and excited and optimistic about this month. Will start the OPKs prob Friday CD9 and go from there. DH and I are BDing everyother day started CD 4 so I guess it's the even days and will prob kick it up a notch closer to CD 14 and try for everyday. And we are planning to keep going even after I OV just to be safe. Want to make sure to not miss the window. Prayers for me please and baby dust... And here is a storm of baby dust to rain down on all the TTCers. Good luck ladies.

Degriffdog- I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. My hopes an prayers that you will get a sticky bean and have a happy healthy pregnancy.

Lora24- good luck with Clomid. My Dr wants to put me on it if I don't get pregnant this month or next. Hope it works for you and let me know how you feel about it and how it works. If that's the avenue I have to take the more information the better right? Hope this is your month!
No I'm not, in fact this is the first time that I've had issues conceiving.  I have had 3 other children the 1st 2 were conceived the first month of trying, my 3rd took 2 months.  This time around it took 3 months to get a chemical and now I'm on my 4th.  I blame it on age, lol.  I'll be 30 next week.  If I still have problems after another 2 months I'll be making an appt to see what we can do.
I'm on CD 11 so I'm ttc now and october.  I'm hoping that I do get pregnant this month and it will stick.  I'm so tired of ended in miscarriage.  Maybe now that they know I have MTHFR I will be able to carry a baby.
CD 1 here so I guess I'm trying for October now. Good luck ladies!