Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

who is ttc the month of oct 2010

I am starting my second round of clomid 250 mg on Friday I really hope it works this time my dh is having testing to do on sat hope that goes well wish me luck and baby dust to all
123 Responses
278664 tn?1319843759
I will be, I had a chemical pregnancy that ended just last week.  But the Dr said I would ovulate and could try again, so we are and hoping this one sticks.  Counting from when I started bleeding I should be CD 8, so I will for sure use OPK's again to see when and if I ovulate.  I'm nervous and anxious.  Good luck and baby dust to you too.
Sorry to hear that I hope it works this time are u talking and meds
1350830 tn?1296871951
I'm on CD 6 today. Been on a two month break and I'm ready and excited and optimistic about this month. Will start the OPKs prob Friday CD9 and go from there. DH and I are BDing everyother day started CD 4 so I guess it's the even days and will prob kick it up a notch closer to CD 14 and try for everyday. And we are planning to keep going even after I OV just to be safe. Want to make sure to not miss the window. Prayers for me please and baby dust... And here is a storm of baby dust to rain down on all the TTCers. Good luck ladies.

Degriffdog- I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. My hopes an prayers that you will get a sticky bean and have a happy healthy pregnancy.

Lora24- good luck with Clomid. My Dr wants to put me on it if I don't get pregnant this month or next. Hope it works for you and let me know how you feel about it and how it works. If that's the avenue I have to take the more information the better right? Hope this is your month!
278664 tn?1319843759
No I'm not, in fact this is the first time that I've had issues conceiving.  I have had 3 other children the 1st 2 were conceived the first month of trying, my 3rd took 2 months.  This time around it took 3 months to get a chemical and now I'm on my 4th.  I blame it on age, lol.  I'll be 30 next week.  If I still have problems after another 2 months I'll be making an appt to see what we can do.
I'm on CD 11 so I'm ttc now and october.  I'm hoping that I do get pregnant this month and it will stick.  I'm so tired of ended in miscarriage.  Maybe now that they know I have MTHFR I will be able to carry a baby.
349463 tn?1333575176
CD 1 here so I guess I'm trying for October now. Good luck ladies!
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.