What could this coccyx mass be?

I'm in my early twenties, and I just had an echo ultrasound done of my coccyx region. It revealed one pilonidal cyst very high up, and lower down an unidentified mass, which the doctor doing the echo didn't know what it was. The mass can also be palpated with fingers, and it is somewhat rubbery but at the same time firm, and not very movable (although it is somewhat movable, but in a limited manner). This mass does not hurt when pressing on it, neither does it cause me any pain . I remember having this mass for at least 1.5 years, although I am not sure if it was the same size or it was smaller.

I've posted the echo ultrasound picture of this unidentified mass in my profile under the pictures (http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/show/735516?personal_page_id=3184763). It is 1.6cm long, 0.6cm wide and located at a depth of 0.7cm. What could this be? I've read that sacrococcygeal chrodoma can manifest as a lump in that region, however, it is often associated with pain in the region and/or changes in bowel movement and bladder function (I have none of those) as well as being extremely rare considering all age groups (1:1,000,000 cases) and especially at my age, in my early 20s, most chordomas occurring in the 40-70 age group. Also, chordoma seems to go beneath the sacrum/coccyx, whereas this lump appears to exist only above. Any ideas what this could be? Could it be chordoma?

Thanks!

You are reading content posted in the Rare Diseases Community

New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.