STDs / STIs Community

Genital warts or Molluscum. misdiagnosis???

Iv'e been quite confuse with this question and would like to get a external opinion. My question is about a possible genital warts misdiagnosis. So i had this rash on my lower abs that was check out by a doctor. She say it was molluscum contagium. Proceed treatment and i was told to come back two week's later for follow up. Now two weeks after that i went back to the clinic. Everything was clear and when the doc check me out she spotted a a small single flesh/brownish spot at the base of my penis. Just above my lower abs where some molluscum where located two weeks earlier. She said it was a genital warts ( without biopsy or anything ) Froze it and again was ask to be back for follow up. Everything was clear after that. But i wonder if it could of been a molluscum that she didn't spot a the first place. I know both can be quite similar when they are still small.

So basicly my question is.

1 . What are the chance of a possible misdiagnosis of genital warts ? Could it be a unspotted molluscum ?

Thanks anyone who take time to answer.
As long as it was treated and removed. You will be fine.
Hi what does genital warts looks like?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.