STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

Irritation

I recently have noticed a break out type thing pop up. I have researched herpes and what not and I dont think it is that but I need to know what it is. I am only a teenager and really nervous now to what it is. It is right under my testicles and on the left side on my "gooch" is 3 or 4 flat round circles that itch from time to time but dont sting and nothing oozes out but when i scratch them, skin seems to come off like it is dead skin or something and then sometimes if i scratch too much it will bleed a tiny bit. There is one on my upper thigh too and also on the right side there is only one under my testicles or very high thigh. Please help me figure out what it is.
this could be anything you need to see a doctor for a proper diagnosis
Someone else told me on here that they had the same thing and were told that it was just patches of dry skin, and to just put lotion on it and it will be gone in a couple of days but one particular one seems to stick out a little and the rest are flat so im not sure. Does it sound like anything in particular to you though? Im really nervous and dont want this to be happening, i dont want my mom to find out but i dont know where i can go to get a diagnostic without it costing me money or them contacting my parents..
It has also been 2 years since i have been sexually active. and this is the first sign of this if that means anything?
again we can't tell you what it is if its been 2 years and you've never experienced anything else it could very well be a bacterial infection, dry skin but it doesn't matter what we tell you as we can't diagnose you.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.