STDs / STIs Community

Oral sex with a questionable girl.

Hi I'm a college guy who had protected oral sex performed on me for the first time 8 days ago. I started freaking out about stds and think I am showing symptoms of gonorrhea. There is irritation in my penis, its constantly dripping(don't know if it is discharge), and have slight pain in that area including my testes. Do I have an std? What should I do? Which std if any is possible to get from receiving oral sex?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, since you had protected oral none of your symptoms are related to any std as your urethra was covered.
I also received a hand job a bit later. Do you think this is a uti. I'm pretty sure I have some sort of infection. Should I go to the hospital?
My genital area hurts, I can't feel my butt and can't poop, I can't move my penis up or down like I usually can. The area in general feels numb. My legs also hurt and feel weak. Is this critical?
COMMUNITY LEADER
I dont understand that you cant move your penis or down like usual but bottom line is the protected oral and handjob is not causing your symptoms from an STD standpoint. Maybe you injured your back during the act itself or pulled a muscle. This is about all i can comment on.
Thx for your response. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.