STDs / STIs Community

Sleepiness/drowsiness

2 weeks after my last unprotected encounter, i have been experiencing drowsiness, and between 7pm and 8PM i start to get really sleepy which is not my usual. It's 4PM and the whole day today i feel like i wanted to lie down and sleep. i remember going to sleep last night at 8pm and waking up at 4am today. I think that is enough sleep, yet it feels like i wanted more. Could it be because of antibiotics (i'm taking amoxicillin and Diclofenac sodium as prescribed by doctor) or could it be possibly because of STD? i've yet to see the results of my urinalysis and have it checked by my doctor. i will also ask for specific STD tests by this weekend. please help. thanks.
in addition to that, what specific STD usually causes sleepiness/drowsiness?
Did you ever find out what was causing your drowsiness?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.