STDs / STIs Community

Unprotected oral / NGU ?

I am a man, and received an unprotected blowjob with a woman sex worker who does only blowjobs. It was 11 days ago, in an asian developped country.

During the first 7 days, no symptoms except extreme high anxiety...

Did a STD test (Chlamydia, Ghonorrea, HIV, Syphillis... but not NGU) at day 7. Results are negative.

Since yesterday, I feel a light incomfort in the perineal region, especially when I sit. Slight heat in the urethrea too.

No pain during peeing.

This morning, had a small clear discharge, but right after a strong erection. No other discharge since then.

Still feel incomfortable in the perineal (between anus and sex, and base of the penis), and slight heat in the urethrea.

No other symptom, no sore, no redness anywhere.

Could it be NGU ? Something else ?

If it is NGU, am I contagious ? Can I have some unprotected sex with a reliable partner ?

Thanks !
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi with std penis infection there would be a white puss discharge and burning while urinating about 5 days post exposure. None of what you mention suggest any std including NGU.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.