STDs / STIs Community

What are my chances of catching an std / sti?

Okay so Me & an old girl friend of mines decided we were going to have sex..   we started kissing and I got a little blood in my mouth but I thought I was just tasting the metal off of her braces. So we kept going and later on to find out she had a little cut in her mouth. But anyways I started fingering her (she was very wet) and then I decide to put the condom on and she gets on top of me..my penis didn't fit all the way only like the tip, I think I precummed a little but I DID have a CONDOM on I ended up not ejaculating but anyways like 3 days later I'm having like small stomach pains around the right lower stomach area... But I have also been taking Epsom salt baths for the past 2 days in quite a bit of Epsom salts .. Do you think I'm just over worrying about it? The girl had sex with 2 other guys before me btw, & it doesn't hurt to pee or anything but I have been going poop a little more than usual. Also had to diarrhea later on today it was dark green.. Should I be concerned??
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, none of what you mention are symptoms of any std. So no you should not be concerned.
So The lower right stomach pains and a bit down to my right side of my balls and dark green diarrhea isn't a symptom of any STD??
Or Sti?
T
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.