What stds can a woman get from receiving oral sex from a man?

What are the possible stds a woman can get from receiving oral sex from a man? Is hiv a possibility?
HIV questions post in the HIV forum.

Is it possible...Yes. Is it likely...No
This is regarding all stds including hiv.. stds in general I was wondering about.. since you say it is possible do you know if there have been any cases? Some people say it is not possible and some say it is so I'm conflicted
Yes there have been cases of getting a STD from oral sex.
Thanks yes I know there are cases of stds but I was asking if u knew of any cases of people getting hiv from receiving oral sex.. Do u know if it is uncommon to get gonorrhea as a woman by receiving oral sex from a man? Thanks for your help. I'm paranoid and have some weird symptoms
HIV questions post in the HIV forum, as I said above.

Very uncommon to get gonorrhea as a woman from receiving oral sex.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.