STDs / STIs Community

White Granules on corona.

Sir, I have observed some white granular structures around corona of my penis. they are really small and never observed before. I've never had any sexual activity in my entire life except musterbation. what could be the reason and effective treatment.
not an STD. if concerned see a Dr
COMMUNITY LEADER
Google pearly penile papules and see if that fits.

Aj
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.