STDs / STIs Community

meatus inflamation

I have had asimpthomatic meatus inflammation associated with congenital semi-phimosis for 10 years. It hasn't cured nighter with antibiotics nore with antimicotics. What do you suggest? Now i experience dysuria but not continually. What can it be? The urine exam is perfectly normal.
Follow up with your Dr.
They don't know what else.
Please help.
Nothing I can help you with beacause I have no clue what you are talking about. And been going on for 10 years...not a STD.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.