STDs / STIs Community

please help

I had received a blow job about 6 - 8 months ago from a sex masseuse and had protested sex with her.  Just recently I am having a dull ache in both testicles.  I do not have any discharge, it does not hurt when I pee.  the only symptom would be a dull ache that comes and goes. I feel the same pain in my knees as I do in my testicles. testicle don't look swollen and they are not tender.  it does not hurt when I touch them can this be gonorrhea?  can you have epiditymis without urethritis?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, in all most all cases men that contract gono have a white puss penis discharge and burning while urinating about 5 days post exposure. So if you did not have these symptoms then you can rule out gono also oral gono is rare so her having it is unlikely.
what about chlamydia, any chances of chlamydia?

if there is only a dull ache no pain when urinating,no discharge or swollen testicles i should be in the clear in regards to an STD?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.