STDs / STIs Community

scared of any std. please help.

Is it possible to get any std from an oral sex and a mutual masturbation with another male, including kissing?
A few days ago i had an oral sex, and his semen was over my body. I had no major cuts nor injuries. I had a small scratch due to a dry skin. I do not know anything about this guy. Assuming he had any kind of std, is it possible to get any of it from oral sex, kissing, and mutual masturbation?
Please help. Thank you
I’m assuming you provided the oral sex? You are at a low risk for Hsv,HPV, Syphillis, and gono
yes I provided. how could I know if I have got any std without getting tested? what symptoms should i be aware of? thank you
Hi, only way to know is go get tested. Sometimes, people have no symptoms or dont notice them. Anyways, lesions on skin/mucous membrane... Discharge etc... Are all symptoms suggestive of std
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.