Attracted to cars not humans.

Me too. People always laughing me off on my class (I'm on 8th now) because i told them what do i love... I always got turned on if i'm seeing Ferraris or Lambos passing over... Basically, I am not attracted to women or guys either... I do attracted to supercars.. Is this normal? Not attracted to human being? What turns me on is their sexy noise and their big engines seems from the glass engine cover... But I'm happy with it anyway... If you're car enthusiast you would understand me well, because I'm an automobile enthusiast as well...
Sorry, I shouldn't type 'Me too' in the first place... It's pointless...
That's fine as long as you try to be polite to people and understand this is your personality and they have theirs.  You would be wise to become an engineer and work as an automotive engineer or a mechanic or something like that to make your work your play.  
COMMUNITY LEADER
There is such a thing as people being in love with objects like they would a person. It's very rare though. I think you're just very in to cars right now. You've only in the 8th grade so people may not be attractive to you yet. It will most likely happen as you get a little older.
Thanks so much, 'automotive' and 'motorsport' are my passion, I'm dreaming that I could design my own car one day! My first love was when i went to goodwood, visiting the Rolls-Royce plant. I love to see them being build by hands of the craftmen there...
COMMUNITY LEADER
I can only give you my opinion and it's this. You are a young man that is extremely interested in cars. There's nothing wrong with that. As you get older you will most likely start to have an interest in girls. Sorry, your status  says you're a girl so if you are and I'm calling you a boy please forgive me. I really don't think your interest in cars has anything to do with sex. Just my opinion again. You like them alot and you get excited by the design and craftsmanship. I really like older cars and I get excited when I see one, not in a sexual way though at all. Is that what you're talking about?
I mean i always got my penis erecting when seeing this kind of cars... It is the PROBLEM!
I've wondering about kissing those cars with lust... really turn me on!
My friend, Paul - has ever show me a bunch of porn stuff in the men's room of the school. He showed those and he got erected and on my side, i'm not interested at all. I even got disgusted and told him to stop. Actually, he's known as ladies boy and his fantasies are way too mature... Girls in my class like to kiss him a lot. But, when he showed me a car park with bunch of Aventaors I got turned on so much... He said 'You so weird, get a car if u can ouw... looser...!' And if you wanna know more, I live surrey now, after moving from woking 6 year ago though.
And i've masturbated twice because of just seeing lambos and a convoy of supercars when i finish my trip to dublin.
Sorry, my fault. I'm rushing to sign up with just entering my email and go... Because I'm looking an answer for my sexuality as soon as possible.. Even I mistyped the Aventador to Aventaor because of this very little 3inch galaxy y.
COMMUNITY LEADER
It's not a problem at all to make several comments. Okay, you've explained things better and more in detail. That's a good thing because now I know more. The kind of attraction you have to cars is unusual and rare but it does'nt mean you should be made fun of. Have you thought about talking to your parents about this?
yup, my mum. And she said 'if it doesn't have anything o do with your future, just let it be. Live with it.' and that, makes me seeking an answer ere, internet. even people in my class called me 'jensen bottom'. it is so annoying, everyday i hear it again again and again...
COMMUNITY LEADER
I'm so glad to hear you're able to talk openly to you mom about this. Maybe you should talk to her again about counseling. A counselor or therapist can let you know if this is something you will grow out of or if it might become a problem when you get older.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community