Dark veins on the shaft of penis

Hello. I did a hanging job on my penis last night with 2.2 lbs for 40 minutes with 2 breaks. During the last minutes I noticed a sharp pain on the hanging area. After ending the session I couldn't even touch my penis due to pain. In the morning after waking up I noticed the left area on the shaft under the head several small dark veins have appeared which I never saw before & it is still causing a lot of pain when touched. I can have erections normally, but the pain is uncomfortable. What can I do in this case?
COMMUNITY LEADER
It sounds like you may have busted some veins. Please do not do this because it can be dangerous. If the pain keeps up I would recommend seeing your Dr.
Hi Rashik, I would just give it a couple of days to see if the pain goes away and your viens go back to normal, you could have a look on pegym under weight hanging and see if you can find if other guys have had the same problem and how the got over it.
Good Luck

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community