Masturbating with a bathtubs faucet?

Hi, well I'm just reading around about this using the faucet technique for masturbating because I have done it when I was younger. I haven't done in a very long time but I just want to know information about it as in if the are any possible damages that could have happen when I had done it? I'm just very nervous about it because it's not really a common method. The water from my bathtub is clean and whatnot it's not because I'm worried that there was bacteria in the water, I mean there is nothing has happen to me I'm just very curious.  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Well, there is bacteria in all tap water, but it is usually a very small amount... If you haven't noticed any unusual signs or symptoms in regard to having an infection, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. If you aren't convinced that nothing is wrong, or you still feel worried, you can always go see a gynecologist, have an examination, and explain your concerns...
Take Care
COMMUNITY LEADER
Almost all techniques except humping on a bed are safe if done with great care. Humping on bed can harm as it will put the pressure on the penis in case of male and with female it may harm delicate part like clitoris.
OH okay thank you guy so much!

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community